Day Tickets (admission per person):
Our single day admission fee is all-inclusive: pay once and ride as often as you like!
EC-/Master-/Visa-Card only at the entrance available (not in the park!)
|Visitors (up to 100 cm) (measured wearing their shoes)||Free entry!|
|Visitors (100 cm and taller) (children & adults)||€ 18.00|
|Visitors older than 65||€ 14.00|
|Disabled people (certif. Germ. “GdB” scale 70 or higher||€ 14.00|
|Person accompanying visitor with scale 70 or higher (pass registrated)||€ 14.00|
|Dog admission fee (incl. dog toilet)||€ 1.00|
|Annual ticket (100 cm and taller)||€ 80.00|
School classes and playschool groups
(Fees for 15+ paying visitors):
Fees are only valid Monday-Friday (except holidays), with proof of school, playschool or daycare centre enrollment.
Group reductions can further only be granted:
1. after previously online registration (form ‘Registration for Schools and Playschools‘ to be made at latest two days prior to visit.
2. The group leader has to pay the total amount for all tickets. The group has to enter the park together.
|School classes (full time until 8th grade/ Daycare centre groups per child||€ 12,00|
|Person in charge with school and playschool classes||€ 12,00|
|Playschool groups per child (from 5 payers)||€ 10,00|
|Disabled groups (from 5 payers)||€ 10,00|
With school classes teachers are granted free entry in a 1:10 ratio. (This applies also for playschools, children’s homes and nursery schools)
Group tickets (Fees for groups of 20+ paying visitors):
Because of corona actually not available!
Group admissions can only be approved by the following way:
- Reduced group admissions are open only to groups of formal organizations, such as sport clubs, day care centers, schools, kindergarten, nursing homes etc. We can’t extend group admissions to private groups of equal size.
- Please provide a formal document as prove of the organization and register the group in our online group registration form
- If group leader go ahead and pay all tickets at the entrance at once and the group then enters the park as a whole. The group leader than can be granted free entrance.
|20 paying visitors (100 cm and more)||€ 16,00|
Travelling by train:
Take S-Bahn 5 from Frankfurt to Friedrichsdorf. Change at Friedrichsdorf to Taunusbahn heading for Brandoberndorf. Get off at Saalburg/Lochmühle. (We have our own RMV stop at the park.)
Be smart and save: Every visitor using the RMV to come to our park und producing a day ticket valid for the day (Zone 51), will only be charged the rate of € 15.00.